10 on 10 is a group project connecting a circle of photographers from around the world. We each post 10 images on the 10th of each month.
I sometimes take for granted that we live so close to such amazing beaches. How beautiful is it?!
It also helps that the beach side is dog friendly (although the creek is not, which is a bit of a bummer).
1. The green covered walk that takes us through to the beach. I love photographing it.
2. Sun going down over Burleigh hill.
3. & 4. Jesse. Full of energy today and asked me a million questions.
5. Sand & shadows. We talked about the wind blowing.
6. I love the profile of his little face…and his hair – may he never cut it short.
7. He wanted to climb to the top but soon realised he was out of his depth.
8. Watching the ski paddlers heading out. The buildings of Surfers Paradise in the far background.
9. & 10. Lightning fast birds taking advantage of the low tide.
Now please click through to the blog of the awesomely talented Bee Chalmers. She has a gorgeous family and documents their daily life regularly.
Thanks for stopping by. Jx